ADC3MR Course Reflection

You must address how this course (if it applies) addressed the needs of the community (our school) with our Crusaders Rename and the Library Commons Murals Projects. How effective was it to work with different creatives (in this case, your classmates), and how vital was design thinking in tackling these creative problems?

First of all, I think learning and utilizing design thinking was a big part of what led to success in our projects. It gave us direction, where we could’ve just been spending time trying to pin down a good idea. Working with others was a hassle at times, but I think the artwork would not have been as good if I was the only one doing it. I see the value in having people with different talents, and backgrounds work on something together. I liked the course — I thought the project ideas were good. I don’t entirely have real criticisms as I understand that most of the aspects of it I didn’t really enjoy are just things that I personally need to get better at doing. All in all, I would certainly do something like this if I got the chance.